Our global Corporate Social Responsibility program represents our commitment to giving back to the communities that we call our own.
Within our key CSR pillars of education, job training and basic support services, our global employees contribute time, passion and money to causes that are important to them. We offer volunteer grants, volunteer time off and matching donation programs that allow our employees to give back in ways that work best for them, and our communities grow stronger because of their dedication and integrity.
We help thousands of
families in our communities
- In the U.S., we’ve launched a financial literacy program called “Money Matters,” which has already impacted over 2,000 high school and community college students throughout the nation
- In India, we’ve supported education for over 4,000 children over the last decade
- In the U.S., we’ve built 40 Habitat for Humanity homes
- In the U.K., we’ve reached our annual target of 500 days volunteering in the local community
- In the U.S., we’ve received a Gold-level Presidential Volunteer Service Award in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018
charities supported by corporate matches
and charitable donations
volunteer hours globally
in charitable giving
“Encore’s Matching Gift Program is hands down one the best benefits to working here. It allows me to work as a volunteer in my community, with the company supporting my efforts through a monetary gift to the non-profit of my choosing.”
— Lois R.
“Our CSR programs are the one of the highlights of Encore for me. Thanks for making it happen!”
— Sarah L.
Midland Credit Management employee volunteers build and decorate playhouses for military families in San Diego, U.S.A.
Cabot employees volunteered for Serve the City in Madrid, Spain by giving back to the underprivileged of the local community.
Midland Credit Management employee volunteers in Gurgaon, India spend time with children at Literacy India.
Midland Credit Management employee volunteers in Costa Rica help revitalize local communities.
Midland Credit Management employee volunteers in Puerto Rico help refurbish homes affected by Hurricane Maria.
Midland Credit Management employees volunteer in Roanoke, U.S.A. with Habitat for Humanity to install drywall for a new home in the community.